Coffee/tea station open prior to and throughout the meeting (no prescribed coffee/tea break).
|Agenda Items||Time (minutes)||Finish Time|
Standard Matters (SIRAC Business) – Chair: Hubert van Mierlo
1) Confirmation of Past Minutes/Records of Informal Meetings
2) Treasurer’s Report
4) Meeting Monitor – discuss appointment of Committee member to role
5) When are SIRAC discussions confidential?
6) Working Groups
7) Pasadena Update
8) Kindergarten – Fence, Community Garden, SIRA Correspondence
9) Emergency Water System Update
11) Wharves extensions
12) Church point car park lease spaces
13) Various issues raised
13) Invitation to Northern Beaches Council Member/s to tour of island and next SIRAC meeting
6) OPEN DISCUSSION (Community members welcome)
[wpfilebase tag=browser id=68 /]
The SIRA Committee meets every 6 weeks. During the meeting a wide variety of subjects are discussed, from association management to community issues, events and programs. The SIRA Committee meetings are open to the public for observation. At the end of the meeting there is a Questions and Answers session, where community members are able to ask the committee questions.
For more about SIRA, read more here
Previous meeting agendas and minutes can be found here: [wpfilebase tag=browser id=3 /]