You are invited to
The Annual General Meeting Of the Scotland island Association
To be held on:
Sunday 18th October 2020 at 10.00am
in the Scotland Island Fire Shed.
COVID-19 health measures will be in place including physical distancing requirements. These measures will limit the capacity of the meeting inside the fireshed, in whichcase the roller doors will be opened up.
Ordinary Business of the Meeting will be
- To confirm the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Annual Report of the Association during the preceding year
- Subcommittee updates
- Motions by notice and from the floor. If you have a motion for the meeting, please forward it (with the name of the seconder) to the returning officer via the IT manager at IT@sira.org.au
- To elect Committee Members and Office Bearers of the Association.
Please consider nominating to become a committee member or an office bearer of the SIRA committee. Your contribution will make a real difference. SIRA coordinates and oversees some of the essential services on the island as well as organising and/or organising social and cultural events.
Without input from community members, these services could not be offered.
If you would like to nominate for SIRAC please cick here to fill out a nomination form.
You can find out more about becoming involved by emailing one of the people below.
We are all very approachable and would welcome all enquiries.
- Colin email@example.com
- Sharon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shane email@example.com
- Leanne firstname.lastname@example.org
Leanne would love to hear from you as she is not continuing in this position next year and she will be able to explain what the position requires in time and experience.
SCOTLAND ISLAND RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION