PROPOSAL FOR ALCOHOL-FREE ZONES AT CHURCH POINT
Have your say on the Council proposal for making roads, footpaths and carparks alcohol free at Church Point.
COMMUNITY VEHICLE SERVICE NOTICE
Please note that due to current driver availability, from Monday, September 13 service days have been temporarily changed to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday only. There will be no service on Sunday and Wednesday for the time being.
Service hours will remain unchanged at 8am to 8pm as per normal guidelines. Please ring to confirm vehicle availability before leaving the Island to go shopping
For the health and safety of our volunteer drivers and passengers we ask that that you refrain from using the community vehicle if you are feeling unwell.
Similarly, people in self-isolation at the direction of medical or health authorities must also refrain from using the community vehicle.
For those who are travelling in the community vehicle, please note the restrictions:
- Ø All travel must be in accordance with current Public Health Orders
- Ø Masks must be worn at all times and QR sign-in is mandatory
- Ø Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes are available
- Ø Passengers are restricted to a maximum of 3 people from the same household
- Ø No ride sharing
- Ø Passengers must travel in the rear seat only
- Ø To minimise the handling of cash, fares are to be deposited into a tin located in the centre console between the front seats
- Ø Passengers are requested to have the correct fare and coins will not be accepted
Read more about the Community Vehicle.
NBN UPDATE 02.09.2021
The following notices about NBN connections are compiled by Cass Gye and Mel Broughton from information supplied to them by NBN Co.
NBN outstanding external connections are complete except 3 properties TBC. Contact an RSP for an appointment to be connected.
Those showing as “In Progress” please note that the internal activations are now occurring on Tuesdays, Thursdays AND FRIDAYS so your appointment date must be made for one of those days. If not, no one will attend. The Friday appointments are based on demand, so please contact your RSP to confirm/secure an appointment and request the earliest date available. NBN has opened up the calendar for earlier appointment.
NOTE: There are still many properties with “Only Activation to Go – No Order”, so if you want to be connected, please contact an RSP to secure a service ASAP. There are too many for me to list.
“IN PROGRESS” (BOOKED)
Florence: 1, 19, 58, 66, 74, 78, 86,101, 125, 127
Richard: 55, 59, 61, 71, 73, 75
Robertson: 9, 15, 30, 36, 42, 48, 53, 63, 67
Thompson: 51, 55, 73, 90, 94, 96, 102, 141
“IN PROGRESS – PENDING” (CUSTOMER TO BOOK APPT)
Richard: 80, 113
Robertson: 5, 37, 40
Thompson: 53, 98, 100, 106
“IN PROGRESS – HELD” (EXTERNALS INCOMPLETE):
Richard: 33, 121
Robertson: 39, 41, 43, 47
THE NEXT NBN UPDATE LIST IS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 9
NBN HAVE REQUESTED:
· Any CONNECTION, ORDER OR SERVICE ENQUIRIES, to contact your chosen RSP for assistance regarding your service.
· Any BUILD ENQUIRIES (i.e. external connection), contact Scotland Island representative Cass Gye firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you feel you require further specific information that cannot be sourced from the resources above, please contact email@example.com or 1800 687 626
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!