SIRA Committee Meeting
Sunday, March 12
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Scotland Island Community Hall
Coffee/tea station open prior to and throughout the meeting (no prescribed coffee/tea break).
|Agenda Items||Time (minutes)||Finish Time|
Standard Matters (SIRAC Business) – Chair: Hubert van Mierlo
1) [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=446 linktext=’Confirmation of Previous Minutes’ /]
a) Party Houses Letter to be sent to council
3) Treasurer’s Report ([wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=456 linktext=report /] / [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=450 linktext=accounts /])
4) Payments to Committee Members – Files: [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=457 linktext=’Decision Tree’ /] and [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=458 linktext=’Criteria’ /]
5) Agreement between SIRA and Council for TUG pontoon.
6) Automated Water Booking System (Phase 2) [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=459 linktext=’Diagram’ /]
Open questions and issues raised by any SIRA Member
Questions first taken that have been submitted prior to the meeting
Questions from the floor
Working Group Focus:
OUTSTANDING WHARVES UPGRADE
Chair: Alec Beckett (All members welcome)
With Council having created a [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=435 linktext=’Plan of Management of Public Wharves Pittwater’/], which was released in June 2008, and having works completed so far only at Tennis and Cargo Wharves, SIRA is now looking at reinvigorating the upgrades of the remaining wharves. The SIRA Wharves Working Group have drafted proposals to take to council, but are seeking community input first.
[wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=455 linktext=’View the proposals here.’ /] To download this file, click on the link and then click on the little down arrow in the top right.
If you have comments, questions or suggestions, please assist by sending them to Alec, SIRA Secretary, prior to the meeting on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please come along to discuss the proposals to upgrade Bell, Carols and Eastern Wharves.
|45||12:15 – 12:30|
The SIRA Committee meets every 6 weeks. During the meeting a wide variety of subjects are discussed, from association management to community issues, events and programs. The SIRA Committee meetings are open to the public for observation. At the end of the meeting there is a Questions and Answers session, where community members are able to ask the committee questions. For more about SIRA, read more here Previous meeting agendas and minutes can be found here: [wpfilebase tag=browser id=3 /]Import into your personal calendar: iCal