It has been a couple of months since our STOP THE ISLAND POO FROM HURTING YOU! campaign.
In its [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=236 linktext=’Draft Operating License for Sydney Water’ /], released for comment on February 10, IPART recommends that the Priority Sewerage Program (PSP) be retained as part of Sydney Water’s obligations.
The many letters from Scotland Island residents, the support from Pittwater Council and Rob Stokes contributed to IPART’S recommendation. When we act as a group we can be very powerful!
Next Step: We need the draft to be adopted as the final document!
So we need your support again to:
1. Go to the Public Forum to understand, ask questions and support IPART’s draft recommendation. Register your intention to attend here.
Date: Monday, 30 March 2015
Time: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM ([wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=235 linktext=’Link to agenda’ /])
Location: Sydney Masonic Centre, 66 Goulburn Street, Sydney
2. Submit your support for the Draft Operating License regarding the inclusion of the Priority Sewerage Program. Make your submission here online. Closing date is 7 April 2015.
DON’T FORGET: SIRA needs to tally responses, so we would appreciate you telling us you have made a submission and/or send a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also let us know whether you are planning to attend the Public Forum.
A delegation from SIRA will register to attend the Forum to ask relevant questions and gather any additional information. A further communiqué will be sent out shortly.
Read document extracts here:
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=233 linktext=’IPART Media Release – Draft Sydney Water Operating Licence released for comment’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=232 linktext=’IPART Extract PSP Fact Sheet Review’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=230 linktext=’IPART Extract PSP Draft Operating Licence – Sydney Water Corporation Operating Licence 2015-2020′ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=231 linktext=’IPART Extract PSP Draft Report – Cost Benefit Analysis of proposed changes to Sydney Water Corporations Operating Licence’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=234 linktext=’IPART Extract PSP Draft Reporting Manual – Sydney Water Corporation Reporting Manual – February 2015′ /]
To read the full documents go to: More information on the IPART website.