Bushfire Risks and Being Prepared Session
Sunday, December 15
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Scotland Island Fire Station
The Scotland Island Rural Fire Brigade is hosting a Community Meeting to discuss Bushfire Risks for our community and being prepared. All residents are invited to attend. We will provide an update on:
– The outlook for the current fire season and bushfires currently burning that could affect our community
– The importance of having a Bushfire Survival Plan
– The triggers for enacting your Bushfire Survival Plan – emergency broadcasts, Fires Near Me, Social Media etc
– How to prepare your family
– How to prepare your home
– How to prepare your pets
– Relocation and evacuation options
The information session is FREE.
This is an important meeting and we encourage all residents to attend.
There will be a sausage sizzle (gold coin donation) and the bar will be open (normal bar prices for drinks) after the meeting.
We hope to see you and your family on Sunday 15th December at 10am at the Fire Station. If you have any immediate questions please contact the station by email email@example.com or by phone 9999 4404.
Import into your personal calendar: iCal