COMMUNITY VEHICLE SERVICE NOTICE
For the health and safety of our volunteer drivers and passengers we ask that that you refrain from using the community vehicle if you are feeling unwell.
Similarly, people in self-isolation at the direction of medical or health authorities must also refrain from using the community vehicle.
For those who are travelling in the community vehicle, please note the restrictions:
- Ø All travel to follow current Public Health Orders and Easylink requirements
- Ø Masks must be worn at all times to use this service
- Ø QR sign-in is mandatory
- Ø Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes are available
- Ø Passengers are restricted to a maximum of 3 people from the same household
- Ø No ride sharing
- Ø Passengers must travel in the rear seat only
- Ø To minimise the handling of cash, fares are to be deposited into a tin located in the centre console between the front seats
- Ø Passengers are requested to have the correct fare
Service hours will remain unchanged at 8am to 8pm as per normal guidelines. There is no Sunday service.
Due to the increase in Covid positive cases please check that the vehicle is in service before leaving the Island to go shopping.
Easylink will continue to provide this necessary transport service with essential disruption only as required.
Wharves, rubbish, water, parks, roads, bushcare, parking at Church Point, events? Want to fix something? Getting funding isn’t easy but if we don’t speak up nothing happens. Get involved.
First SIRA meeting of the year this Sunday 16 January at 10am in the Community Hall. Hope to see you there.