The new SIRA committee will be elected at the Annual General Meeting to be held on 13 November 2016.
According to the [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=57 linktext=constitution /] (amended in November 2014), nominations to the committee need to be received 7 days before the date of the AGM and must be done by a Proposer and a Seconder who both must be eligible members of SIRA.
Therefore, nominations in writing need to be received before Sunday 6 November at 11 AM.
Nominations must be submitted via the link at the bottom of this page (you need to be a member to nominate, also your proposer and seconder must be members at the time of the nomination).
If insufficient nominations are received for the committee or office bearer positions, additional nominations can be made during the AGM on November 13.
Please follow the following steps:
- Ensure you are aware of the SIRA policies and procedures that may effect you as a committee member
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=424 linktext=’Download the�nomination form’ /]
- Fill out the form, sign it and have it signed by your proposer and seconder
- Scan the form (tip: make a picture of it with your phone if you don’t have a scanner)
- Click this link, fill out the form (including uploading your photo and the nomination form).
- Click ‘Send’
- Your nomination will appear in the nominee section of our website.
Over the years SIRA has developed policies and procedures which are aimed a the orderly running of the association and to ensure the committee is able to work in an harmonious manner. You will be able to find these procedures in our document library, but a number of important documents are listed below:
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=59 linktext=’SIRA Committee Code of Conduct’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=172 linktext=’Confidentiality Agreement for committee members’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=169 linktext=’Process to change policies and procedures’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=176 linktext=’Email and Yammer Code of Conduct’ /]
- [wpfilebase tag=fileurl id=114 linktext=’Meeting Procedures’ /]