How it works
- Residents take bags of garbage down to the skips to the public wharf closest to them.
- Collections are made by Council barge for public and private wharves every Monday and Friday.
- An extra collection is provided on Wednesdays during summer school holidays.
How you can help
- Always contain garbage in securely tied bags & avoid overfilling to avoid splitting and spillage.
- Place garbage into skips — do not leave on ground for dogs to rummage through.
- Recycle and compost.
- Buy products that use less packaging.
- DO NOT place building materials or vegetation in skips — contract someone to take these away (see Trades and Services) or take them yourself to Kimbriki Tip.[connections enable_search=FALSE enable_category_select=FALSE id=”117″ str_cell_phone=’Mobile’ str_school_addr=’Location’ str_home_phone=’Phone’ str_personal_email=’E-mail’ color=’#719430′]