Please fill out the form below to enter your application to hire. To be sure the hall is not already booked on your intended date and time, check the Calendar (Select ‘Hall Booked’).
Please first check that the date/time you would like to use the hall, is available. To do this, please use the calendar above and at the top in the categories drop down menu, change it from "All Event Categories" to "ꞈHall Booked". This will display all events that have booked the hall.
Postal Address *
Is the request for an individual or an organisation? *
If the request is for an Organisation, what is its name, your title and the ABN?
Company Name (if organisation)
Official Position (if organisation)
ABN (if organisation)
DATES: Please enter date(s) or date range, start and finish times of your request *
Important: Bookings/hiring time must include setting up and packing up/cleaning
What is the type of activity proposed to take place in/at the Hall? *
FunctionWorkshopClassRehearsalPerformanceChildren's Party (under 10 years old)Toilet hire onlyEquipment hire onlyOther
If 'Other', please specify, if 'Function', please state type or name the function.
Do you have any equipment requirements?
Wifi with Internet Access
Numbers attending (from 1 to 95) *
Is there liquor to be served? *
During the period of hire, will there be any paid or unpaid workers in employment that primarily involves unsupervised direct contact with children under the age of 18 years of age? *
If you answered yes to the above, you will need to comply with the applicable legislation particularly including child protection legislation. Look at the government website for child-safe and child-friendly guidelines at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au.
SCOTLAND ISLAND RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION SCOTLAND ISLAND COMMUNITY HALL AGREEMENT TO HIRE
1. I hereby agree to abide by the SIRA Scotland Island Community Hall Terms and Condition of Hire as at July 2014 (“SI Hall Terms and Conditions”) and hereby undertake to notify the SIRA Hall Manager immediately should I become aware of any non-compliance with this agreement or the SI Hall Terms and Conditions.
2. I hereby warrant and represent that the information supplied in my application is correct, and I will advise SIRA Hall Booking Officer immediately, should there be any alteration or additions to information supplied.
3. I hereby warrant and represent that I have complied with the Terms and Conditions and that I will continue to do so. I hereby acknowledge that SIRA will rely on a warranty given or a representation made pursuant to this paragraph.
4. I understand that I will be required to pay a bond ($500). I agree that the bond money may be paid by cheque or electronic funds transfer and that the bond money will be returned following hire subject to inspection and report and compliance with specified booking times.
5. I understand that I will be required to pay a key deposit ($50). I agree that the key deposit may be paid by cheques or electronic funds transfer and that the key deposit will be returned following return of the key or keys.
6. I understand that I will be required to pay for all bookings unless cancellations are made in writing 14 days prior to the date booked.
7. I understand that I am responsible for leaving the hall clean and tidy, making good any damage, and for the behaviour of all persons attending the premises at any time in connection with my booking.
8. I have received, read and understand the Safety Information for Hirers and Emergency Evacuation Plan for the hall, contained in the Scotland Island Community Hall Information for Hirers document (If this document fails to load, please right click and select "Open Link in New Tab").
9. I hereby warrant and represent that I have complied with and will continue to comply with “working with children” (see www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check) where applicable.
10. I hereby warrant and represent, any portable electrical equipment or leads that I bring in to the SI Community Hall shall comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000 (The Act) and the Regulation as per the attached link: NSW Legislation.
11. I acknowledge that I have understood and accept the terms and conditions for Scotland Island Community Hall hire outlined in the Scotland Island Community Hall Information for Hirers document (If this document fails to load, please right click and select "Open Link in New Tab").
Yes, I'd like to receive news and notices from SIRA.
* I acknowledge that I agree to enter into this agreement and have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions for Scotland Island Community Hall hire in Scotland Island Community Hall Information for Hirers.
Please enter the code above for validation: *
Your message status: